ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: updating to 3.5

updating to 3.5

Should I uninstall AR3pro after updating to AR3.5 or is it ok to have both

On Windows - If you've updated to ArtRage Studio Pro 3.5 from ArtRage Studio Pro 3, it overwrites the old version to update, so you should now only have Artrage Studio Pro 3.5 installed. If you've got multiple versions installed, could you email me at support@artrage.com with the details ( what version of Windows you're running, what indications you're getting that you have two versions ) and I'll take a look at it for you.

On OS X - If you have Studio Pro 3 and Studio Pro 3.5 installed in different locations, it is a good idea to remove the old 3 version just to avoid any confusion and also to make sure that the OS knows which version to open files with.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Dave, sent you support email, anyway I have windows7 Premium, the 2 AR versions are in my Install and Uninstall so Im thinking I should just uninstall my 3.0.8 version......Pat

That could happen if you installed 3.5 to a different location. I'd recommed uninstalling 3.0.8 then reinstalling 3.5 as a precaution.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Okay Dave, I have already uninstalled 3.0.8 so will take out 3.5 also and re-install......thanks