Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ArtRage Package and Script Files.

Exclamation

I have found the "problem".
    When we add a package, the files are not installed in the "Resources" folder located in the installation folder (for me, under "Program Files").
    They are installed in the "Resources" folder located here :
    "C:\Users\<User>\AppData\Roaming\Ambient Design\ArtRage 3\Resources"
    It is not a problem for the pens because Artrage permit de choose it by the user interface. But for the colors, we have to locate the "col" file. The problem is that "AppData" is an hidden folder and so it is not very practical (I don't want to have to show the hidden folders).
    Maybe an option could be added in the next releases to choose the colors added in a simpliest way (like the pens).

Selecting Tools > User Content > Open Users Color Pickers Folder will bring you directly to the folder, without having to remove the hidden feature. It'd be nice to have that option directly on the Samples panels menu, too, like the Stencils panel and the presets panel has.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Quote Originally Posted by MattRage View Post
    Due to the size of most ArtRage Package Files, and the potential size of Script files that include paintings, while we will be making some available directly from our site we will unfortunately be unable to host them directly on our forums.
    Hiya Matt
    Just wondering if it would be possible for Ambient to allow .arpack files with the same file size limitations as .pdf and .stk files for upload here?
    "I paint because I love to cut mats" (Arthur Alexander)

Now that we've released 3.5.1 we're going to start looking at Package and Script options again, I'll let you know as soon as we have something sorted, but that may be an option!

Fantastic... thanks Matt
    "I paint because I love to cut mats" (Arthur Alexander)

Smile

How I can get the packages for my artrage 4 ??????

Quote Originally Posted by Prashant Jr. View Post
    How I can get the packages for my artrage 4 ??????
    I'm not sure what you mean. You just locate a package from the Supply forum (or wherever someone may have posted one) and save it to your computer. They should all work for ArtRage 4, since AR4 is the newest version of the program.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

not lazy

I agree with you. I hesitate always to load unknown sides, programs. After all you have difficulties and it does not work, is not compatible. You have ads without end. Your storage capacity might be giong to be full of useless stuff. If it is, that ArtRage does not have enough server capacity and has to buy it or so, clouds. Well, I am prepare to pay for it and have it all from one hand and like now: Without advertisement included into this program.
    Also would I pay for additional packages.
    What do I all pay for ad free: YouTube, a years fee, Google. 1+ per month e. g.
    And ArtRage fine though!