ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Cannot Upload a Package

Cannot Upload a Package

I put together a package of color pickers (palette's) and cannot upload them because the file extention *.arpack is not a valid file extention. Any suggestions?
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

hy semd, me too, tried to upload an ArtPackage (renamed it to .jpe) but got an error (invalid file). I think we should be patient, there's some trouble with the servers, and the guys are already working on a fix

--> see this thread in General Chat

Please enable upload of *.arscript files as well. I think it could be useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Strandy View Post
    Please enable upload of *.arscript files as well. I think it could be useful.
    Please explain further, I don't know what you mean...
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

Quote Originally Posted by semd74 View Post
    Please explain further, I don't know what you mean...
    .arscript files are the text files created when a user uses the new "Record Script" feature added in ARS/P 3.5. It allows for users to record themselves drawing, adding Notes, Tips, and Spotlights where needed. Once saved, the .arscript may be played using the ArtRage program, allowing other users to watch how someone has created a picture, as though they were looking over their shoulder.

I believe that they AR team is working on getting the servers sorted out after the recent hacker attack, and will soon be allowing these file types to shared.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Unfortunately the size of packages and scripts precludes their inclusion in forum posts as attachments. I've made some notes here to explain: http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums...d.php?p=363227

Please don't replace file types to try uploading, forum attachments have a limited size and we would have to remove files uploaded in that manner.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.