ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TA DA - TA DA 3.5 is Here and are you going to be happy!

TA DA - TA DA 3.5 is Here and are you going to be happy!

Oh yeah, everyone is going to be thrilled with this release. You need to see this post:

http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums...925#post362925

Everything is faster, better and able to leap tall buildings with a single bound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do not pass Go, instead go to your Member Area and download this beauty right now.

Tell your friends, tell your enemies, frankly shout it at Twitter, Facebook and anywhere else artists hang out.
    Last edited by Judith Tramayne; 07-08-2011 at 03:13 PM.
    See ArtRage2.5 and 3.0 Studio Pro Tutorials:
    http://www.youtube.com/JudithTramayne
    or
    https://www.artrage.com/artragebasic.html

Children's Book - The Wonderful World of Wunks
    Written, illustrated, animated and narrated by Judith Tramayne

I'm doing cartwheels! Introducing 'Scripting' into ArtRage is amazingly powerful. So is Multi Threading. Couldn't be happier today!

Talking

I just saw the update for Studio Pro and was mildly (wildly) excited about the change to the pallette knife. I had to download the new version to see what it is all about. The rotation feature and the loading feature are going to occupy my time for a bit. The possibilities are intriguing. Bob Ross used the knife extensively and I had always thought it would be so great if we could mimic what he did with the knife. Now, we should be able to get a lot closer to the effects he was able to achieve.

Art Rage just gets better and better all the time. Its moments like this that makes the little kid that has been hidden under the gray hair want to jump up and down and squeal. But I will contain myself. The jumping up and down could get the blubber rolls around the middle jiggling too fast and cause the seismographs around the world to send out false earthquake warnings.

Hmmm. i missed it it seems. What is in it?

Mike R

Hi there Judith, BTW, the link you posted isn't working - but hopefully the rest of us will be able to get that update very soon... and looking forward to it!

Can log in now but still cant download the update.

Cheers

Mike

Thanks kindly Judith for the heads up but when I click on your link it says I don't have permission......

Cheers

We are working on restoring product downloads in the Member Area. The unexpected, sudden server migration means we've had to work through a number of systems to update them and the downloads system is still undergoing some fixing. We hope to get it back up and going soon. Sorry for the delay!
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

No problem. Looking forward to it.

M
    Last edited by mykyl1966; 07-10-2011 at 10:15 AM.

And.... We're back. Apologies for the long outage, it took some time syncing up the changes that needed to be made in the US and down here in NZ, but it all appears to be working now. Enjoy the new update!
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.