ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Auto-roll

1. Smile Auto-roll

hi,its kind of very rough ..i unable express the mood ..help yourself..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitlbbeww.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	209.3 KB 
ID:	57339
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitlejjww.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	206.3 KB 
ID:	57340
    Most important Things in life are not Things..
    my blog-http://designisdestiny.blogspot.com/

Pravin.... pretty cool... to me it looks like a hot day at the beach with pure blue skies and birds on the wires.... maybe so hot yellows, golds for the car? i like the rough texture like you were sketching on canvas with charcoal... anyway just my thoughts...

Wow, another original and attractive painting Pinkpanther. Very modernistic and appealing in my view. It reminds me of a Swiss setting with the cool colors bringing memories of the snow capped mountains.

Pravin. It looks menacing coming up over the hill and the puddle adds to the danger.
    My real name is Neal Gilbertson, AKA Gilbert Neilson, AKA Jibes.
    I'm a musician too. Please come hear my music at:
    http://www.icompositions.com/artists/jibes

5. Quote Originally Posted by gxhpainter View Post
    Pravin.... pretty cool... to me it looks like a hot day at the beach with pure blue skies and birds on the wires.... maybe so hot yellows, golds for the car? i like the rough texture like you were sketching on canvas with charcoal... anyway just my thoughts...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
    Wow, another original and attractive painting Pinkpanther. Very modernistic and appealing in my view. It reminds me of a Swiss setting with the cool colors bringing memories of the snow capped mountains.
    Quote Originally Posted by jibes View Post
    Pravin. It looks menacing coming up over the hill and the puddle adds to the danger.
    @gxhpainter..beach..can be.or like Beverly hills beach side road..? hot summer..?thanks..i used Gloop pen,pencil and roller..

@alexandra..swiss mountains..nice..thats good..i was trying something like that but left in the middle..may be little green patches with ice..

@jibes..will try to pull back the tokyo drift feeling for this one..thanks...puddle too..

i am going to try all three settings...keep coming..thanks

You're right, dear Pravin, I apparently lost this. Thank You! The canvas texture is more evident in this very preliminary sketch whose lines are nonetheless already intriguing ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Yikes, wonderful scene but hate to be standing in front of that thing!!!! Well done!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    You're right, dear Pravin, I apparently lost this. Thank You! The canvas texture is more evident in this very preliminary sketch whose lines are nonetheless already intriguing ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasminek View Post
    Yikes, wonderful scene but hate to be standing in front of that thing!!!! Well done!!
    thanks caesar..kinda feel wall painted too..may go with some wall textures..

thanks jasminek..in that case m eating the dirt already..haha..