ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do Merit whenever Possible

Do Merit whenever Possible

Dear ArtRage Friends,

As some of you know that my old lap top had virus that took out icons and many files such as .stk files!

Bought a new one Windows 7, some of the software do not work, I have been learning French and Spanish and the software for text to voice do not work. Fortunately the vocie owners gave them for free for windows 7, thanks for some kindness.

I lost most of STK files and have no time to look for them in ArtRage yet.

My new computer has only what I need to have right now so here goes my first painting of the new lap top.

Water colr is used with felt pen. Used own reference with imagination. I tried to depict the Buddhism philosophy of share. Sharing is a philosophy that encourages the givers to share no matter how lilltle it is.

Hubby and traveled to a very small and poor village in Asia The villagers were willing to share with us water and the little food they had. There is a temple with one single monk who helps the local boys by traveling in a little bus for 2 hours one way to a bigger town in order to collerct morning alms to bring back to feed the boys before the morning school. However, the villagers make sure that the monk have food when he can't go to town. It touches our hearts.

As usual, any comments and advice is appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Very nice...I like the soft colors of this painting
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

Jasmine - so sorry about your laptop misadventures....hope you can recover some of your image files..... lovely story and gives us hope that kindness and humility still exist and flourish....... nice painting on the scene..

Jasmine, thanks for your wonderful painting and the story that goes with it, sad as it is, it shows the kindness of the people, which so many could take a lesson from.....good to see you back and hope you make out well with your new laptop, I have windows 7 premium and love it, anyway a beautiful, soft painting

So happy to see that you are back dear Jasmine. Again, your beautiful painting reminds me of the years I was in the Philippines. I feel so blessed to have been there and to have known some of the people whom were so generous and loving just as you have described the villagers there.

A lovely painting and very touching
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/

Glad to see you´re up and painting again! It´s a real pain to reconfigure a new computer.
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.

Jasmine, so glad, to see you back and painting again. It is so much fun to paint just from what we have seen of what our mind loves to paint. Very pretty, soft painting, i like it a lot.

Jasmine. This looks like a very pleasant place you have so nicely painted here!
    My real name is Neal Gilbertson, AKA Gilbert Neilson, AKA Jibes.
    I'm a musician too. Please come hear my music at:
    http://www.icompositions.com/artists/jibes

Glad your back Jasmine and with a new computer up and running. Nice soft painting with a sad story, though the kindnes of these poor people makes it an uplifting one also.