ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Port Grand - The project i was involved in.

Port Grand - The project i was involved in.

greetings...
    sharing some photographs of the site - food street/resort, called Port Grand, the project i was working on for quite some long. it has been recently opened for public, but only half of it.
    its a place to enjoy food, shopping and view a beautiful harbor.
    i worked as the creative head/art director in the creative dept. of the company that owns it, i did concepts of the exteriors, lighting mood of the various sections and handled the design and promotion side as well, from designing logos to huge hoardings.
    i got few pics to share, that i hope give u a good idea of the place. and i hope they dont misfit in this General Chat section.

thank you.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by waheednasir; 06-29-2011 at 10:48 PM.
    regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com

few more...
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com

I think it is great to see what our Art Rage folks are involved in. This is such a diverse community with such great talents. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Waheed, you should be very proud. What a beautiful place!
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.

It looks a fantastic place, congratulations waheed

Hi Waheed,

wow its such a beautiful place. I can see quite some similarities to paintings you've posted here before, like the harbor painting some time ago or another one where you drew these big air roots that bears resemblance in this place now. Btw. I love that big tree. Has become a great atmospheric place with all its neat little details and its lighting. Congrats mate.

Fantastic, Waheed. It all came together then for me when I saw what you were working on. When we saw your paintings, I could tell it was going to be beautiful because that's what you aimed it toward. They picked the right guy to head the project on the art side. Now I want to stroll around. . . or see some more paintings. . . Bravo! and well done my friend!!!!

Got to be a rush seeing it completed after all your hard work.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Bobbi, ScottF, Alexandra, shechat, Belvrog and D Akey, thanks very much my friends...

Belvrog, thanks, yes thats a very very old tree and we decided not to remove it. it has a deep historical value as well as adds a great charm to the place. very artistic it is....
    the paintings that u have mentioned about were all done after i used to come back from my visits during the construction phase.

D Akey, very well said mate, it was a huge task and the whole team had to give 100%, as we didnt want to compromise on things, like the design, quality and the over all look.
    if you like you can see more pictures in the photos section of my facebook page.

i apologize for replying late.

thanks again everyone and have a good time.
    regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com

Hi Waheednasir!
    You did great - all looks really wonderful, congratulations on an excellent job done!!!