ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Problems downloading from the Member Area?

Exclamation Problems downloading from the Member Area?

We've had reports that some users are unable to download from the Member Area currently. What seems to happen is that the download terminates before it is complete. We're looking in to it but we're not sure what's happening currently and why it only seems to be affecting some users.

If you are having a problem downloading with those symptoms, could you follow these steps:

1. If you are using a download accelerator, turn it off and try again.

2. If that doesn't solve the problem, please let us know what time you downloaded, what time zone you are in, and what your IP address is. You can send this information direct to support@ambientdesign.com.

3. Then try a different web browser. Apparently, switching browsers can sometimes solve the problem (the problem has been seen with a number of common browsers, then solved by switching to others, some of which didn't work for other people, so a specific browser is not at fault).

We'll continue gathering data to present to our hosts and hopefully find a solution for this soon. Sorry for the inconvenience!
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

For anyone who has ongoing problems downloading from the Member Area, please contact us at support@artrage.com as we can also provide an alternative download to make sure that you can get the installers.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Quote Originally Posted by DaveRage View Post
    For anyone who has ongoing problems downloading from the Member Area, please contact us at support@artrage.com as we can also provide an alternative download to make sure that you can get the installers.
    Well, I'm waiting on a reply from the tech team. The member's area also refuses to accept the supplied registration key as valid. So far, the experience has been, shall we say, frustrating? I hope the software isn't as frustrating or as convoluted to use!

It's possible you selected 'ArtRage 2' as the product you were trying to register. I selected the Studio/Studio Pro option and have registered your key for you.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Quote Originally Posted by MattRage View Post
    It's possible you selected 'ArtRage 2' as the product you were trying to register. I selected the Studio/Studio Pro option and have registered your key for you.
    Thank you, although I am sure I selected the correct product.

Thanks Matt. Downloaded, registered & installed

Hello, I have the same problem. Can you please help me?
    I've bought Bamboo tablet with ArtRage3 but I can't register with my serial number to download software for MAC.

Please send an email as described in my post above so that I can view the details, and I'll be happy to help.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Thanks Matt, thanks Dave. Everything is OK!