ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: C'mon, draw out Your brush if You dare!

C'mon, draw out Your brush if You dare!

It's quite a long time I don't play anymore with some Avatar in here ...
    There's one that really inspired me though so, as low resolution and hard to see as it is, I nonetheless decided to proceed with a portrait possibly descriptive also of our dear mate's style.
    I hope You recognize him and enjoy ....
    To give You a clue I would add that he recently had to do with a whip but, although he's got a similar hat, he's not Indiana Jones.
    You'd better see from a certain distance not to get mesmerized ...
    Guess who?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Indiana JXHPaint.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	205.6 KB 
ID:	57072  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Thats so very good Cesare and yes you have got his smile just right. Hello there Gary (gxhpainter). More please Cesare
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Caesar - that face!...... LOL...this is priceless.... thank you so much!... and I am very flattered... extremely well done and a perfect portrait...

Excellent!!!!
    My real name is Neal Gilbertson, AKA Gilbert Neilson, AKA Jibes.
    I'm a musician too. Please come hear my music at:
    http://www.icompositions.com/artists/jibes

Caesar, I knew this was Gary the second I looked at it, Gary has a wonderful kind smile and you captured it perfectly, plus that fine hat he wears, very, very good portrait of a nice man

what a great portrait!! great use of different tools too!
    very well done Caesar, I like it a lot

A great portrait!!!
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

Dear Katie, there are always so many amazing avatars in this Forum that it's hard not to get inspired by them, especially when some nice guys seem to go tghrough withe their personalities. The only problem is that their resolution is so low that You'd better have few quick looks and then just paint the impression ...
    Anyway our friend Gary was probably unaware of the fact that I had that little vice too, i.e. to unexprctedly "portray" mates in here down to their shoes!
    Thank You!

Dear Gary (Cooper?) , I'm glad that You recognized Yourself (hard with such a tiny avatar to get but the impression rather than likeness) so I hope it may be a sort of retro-active permission and I won't be suited for this surprise ... I don't know if there's enough of Your palette here and also sufficient an abstract departure mode to better convey some of Your personality, but I had much fun with it I hope You may perceive too. Thank You for the opportunity too!

I'm glad You appreciated it, dear Jibes! Thank You!

I thought that such an active and kind mate did deserve a special treatment, dear Sandra. Glad You agree. Thak You!

Dear Pat, actually I must confess that I did portray this wonderful, gorgeous, friendly hat here, then to complete the picture, I just added someone underneath it too ... now that You made me think ... oohh, You're right! The gentleman really looks quite alike our Gary (alisa Ghxpainter)!

Thank You, dear MSIE! Each now and then I tend to have a fully wild, instictive, inspired departure style-wise and this is one of those cases.
    I practically used Your pseudo rabbit-hole procedure, that is, I cannot precisely say how I got it!

Thank You, dear Damaso. You know, since I don't have any lovely grandaughter, as You do, I practically adopted Ghxpainter as grandson to this purpose ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

OK OK fella might be slow with the brush but fast with the gun

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fast  with the gun.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	482.9 KB 
ID:	57092