ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Corrida: fighting a special bull ...

Talking Corrida: fighting a special bull ...

Here's the third of my series Donne e Motori (Women & Engines).
    I hope You like thios too. I cannot stick to a precise procedure and style/ tool and I'm still not precise drawing cars, anyway I hope the idea may be appreciated.
    The bull symbol herebelow is another car brand which is an Italian pride too ... Lamborghini.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Corrida.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	464.0 KB 
ID:	57063  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Caesar; 06-23-2011 at 11:42 PM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

WOW...fantastic !!! Your style and technique are really great Caesar !!!
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

Impressive...love the painting & love the idea... great humour as well...

Thank You, dear Sandra! The scene was so colourful I had to emphasize the protagonist even a little more than usual here to attract the eye on them and out of the chromatic noise ...

Actually in my imaginary paintings my style, learned lessons (and wrong approaches) tend to emerge quite often, as You say, all together and excessively for a good enough focus and outcome, dear Semd74.
    They eventually overload and overflow all over too abundantly and instinctively, while I try to keep control and fix a little here and there. Anyway I think I delivered the message and the fun the same ... Thank You!

I couldn't refrain from painting this third issue of the series, dear Kenmo. Considering Your Avatar, dear Kenmo, I guess You look preferably at the cars while I rather look at the ladies ... Thank You!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Absolutely wonderful Caesar!! Love it!
    My Gallery:

http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/2939
    Deviant Art Gallery:

How much does this special version with the bull horns cost.... Again great imagination Caesar and very well done. And yes it had to be yellow. So.. good color choice.

It's hilarious and fabulous at the same time! I really enjoy the whole image series with cars and women, you presented.

...Ah, for this one there should be disclaimer like "Don't try it at home".
    (I mean, what you do with cars, not with your paintings )

Caesar - this is great especially the crowd, but the whole image is fantastic.... I am sure that some parts vendor there would love to distribute a calendar made up of these great images. like you said .. a rich hand crafted quality not the usual slick photoshopped stuff usually seen... I would certainly but a few myself...

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    ... while I rather look at the ladies ...
    haha, that's why the lady is wearing a RED gown, and the car/bull desperately is trying to stand out of the crowd

well done! I like the scene ... this lady rules!!