ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tangled Heat

Tangled Heat

summer approaches and the cacophony of sounds, colors and lights of rhe city..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tangled heat.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	314.9 KB 
ID:	57060  

... and tastes too, considering ice-creams, fish, seasonal fruits and so on ... and why not considering also the specific tactile sensations?
    I can hardly think to anyone else able to convey so much in a painting as You do, dear mate!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

dear Alexandra and Caesar - your continued support and kind words are always deeply appreciated and give me the resolve to continue to explore my abstract work... I was a landscape painter for many many years and only in the past 10 or so began to explore abstracts... my friends "liked" my abstracts but really wanted me to go back to painting landscapes, so I just did abstract works for myself.. only after joining this forum and getting the kind feedback from yourselves that I feel my work began to flourish.. so a BIG THANK YOU!

Another colourful painting Gary, well done
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

this looks very fragile, like papercutting - and of course it's a landscape, somehow
    I like it!

As I've said before, what I know about abstracts you could fit in a hummingbirds fingernail, but I clearly feel the summer heat in your fine painting, so if you got it across to me - it had to be good...
    My Gallery:

http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/2939
    Deviant Art Gallery:

katie, MSIE and Mike.... thanks for the great comments, and glad you like this one.... MSIE.... that is an idea... like the paper snowflakes we used to make in school.... interesting idea for a painting...

Quote Originally Posted by gxhpainter View Post
    .... MSIE.... that is an idea... like the paper snowflakes we used to make in school.... interesting idea for a painting...
    exactly! now that you're talking about those paper snowflakes I remember having used a flash thingie to create them online --> makeaflake .. you can save your flakes and use them as a layer in ArtRage for example .. or even maybe create sticker spray??
    I'm gonna try this tomorrow (or next winter .. haha) - it's bedtime for me now

I can feel the heat of summer radiating from this one gary...very nice
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.