ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Kagi Store problems?

Question Kagi Store problems?

I ordered earlier tonight from the Kagi store....STILL haven't received my download details, so I sent them a help request email, also have not received anything from that. I already checked my spam folder, nothing. I tried the offered links in the Artrage FAQs to the tracking page, etc, but it refuses to load.

Is the store currently down for maintenance or something? Because this is $80 dollars I can't really afford to lose...

If there's a problem at the store they won't be able to forward your support mail through to us immediately. Could you send a note to support@ambientdesign.com and we'll look in to it. I don't see a purchase email for the email address you registered with here, so please let us know in the email which address was used and I should be able to locate your details.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I'm sure we'll be able to get it sorted out for you!
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Thank you, but I guess they were just under maintenance or something, because I received my requisite emails at about 12 noon, CST, today.