ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rampant little horse rodeo

Talking Rampant little horse rodeo

I'm definetely not a decent car designer, so, while trying to learn and set up a different and most appropriate style, I'm taking a little fun my way ...
    An heartfelt thank to PinkPanther again, but also to some great American pin-up illustrators who inspired me this.
    This is fully imaginary and I apologize for some perspective shortfall since I didn't use any support grid to that purpose while I had to draw the girl the right size to be better seen ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RampantHorseFinal.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	424.5 KB 
ID:	56970  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Caesar; 06-21-2011 at 09:36 PM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Embodiment of naughtiness overcomes the speed! Great!
    The artist is the lover of Nature, therefore he is her slave and her master. - Rabindranth Tagore

I'm wonderfing who is the faster Cesare, the girl or the car and by the way, give me back my boots. Seriously though Cesare this is a great, amusing and so well painted picture. Very well done
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Brilliant as always dear Cesare
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/

I wonder who is the fastest? lol!
    You are so talented Cesare! Great work and well done!!!!

Hail O Caesar great .....but I'm too old for the girl

but might just manage the voiture si si

Thank You, dear Wenkat! Maybe cars too are more tasty with a little of pepper on top ... The symbol beneath is that of Ferrari, the rampant little black horse on the yellow shield.

Dear Katie, fortunately she removed the spurs from Your boots before riding the car (or driving it this quite original way)! Thank You!

Welcome back, dear Amanda! It's a pity You've been away for a while, so You lost many amazing posts in here including, more modestly, the first one of this series of mine ... Thank You!

Dear Sandra, I really couldn't get rid of this fan of mine ... Thank You very much for appreciating this visual joke.

I'm afraid both the girl and this Ferrari concept would be hard to tame anyway, dear ATPlusTheOld ... Thank You!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Great fun Caesar, It made me smile, well done

Big smile on my face Caesar, love it, such humor and great illistrations you do

Caesar - very good.... love the car and the girl... we illustrated and clever.. you could have a full calendar of these and I am sure you could find a publisher for that calendar... and plenty of buyers