ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some new stuff...

Some new stuff...

Haven't posted in a while (haven't painted in a while either). I'm both a conventional oil painter and digital artist. Though I must say since I found Artrage, I paint digitally much more often then I do on canvas.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	m3.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	226.6 KB 
ID:	56908   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	butterfly.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	130.8 KB 
ID:	56909   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	space3small.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	222.6 KB 
ID:	56910   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kids.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	452.3 KB 
ID:	56911  

very exceptional work....love them all... digital art is in some ways more accessible to do... less time , money and materials... although I do miss the smell and feeling of painting with oils, acrylics... these are super fine works...

Thumbs up

I love your river scene, excellent. My type of art!

feelings

Your last image shows human feelings! It's pretty obvious, they are damn difficult to express believable. Respect! ...You got it done.

I noticed, your images are quite of different themes and styles. Is there something, you like particularly to paint?

Exceptional, beautiful work, all are outstanding

beautiful, such different styles, My favorite is the father holding the kids.

Smile

Thanks for all the comments! To answer question: I do miss conventional painting as well, but it's so expensive, time consuming and sometimes downright dangerous to work with all those paints, that it's just easier to fire up the computer. I do have a number of different styles. I'm an amateur astronomer and also do some night photography so that's where most of my night scenes are inspired from. The last picture if of my friend and his kids walking home from the park. It probably has more feeling because I know them and love those kids.

The river scene is from Jasper National Park. I hike...a lot and get a lot of my paintings from there.
    I guess most of my work is either portrait or landscape scene. All of it comes from my life experiences.

Thanks again for all the encouragement!!

Breath taking !
    I like all of them

All excellent paintings I especially love the father with his children

Dear Enceladusa, You're a real artist as well as a talented professional for sure. I like them all, especially the classical looking one.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!