ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Wacom Touch big improvement for AR?

Wacom Touch big improvement for AR?

Hi there,

I am about to buy a intous4M. Now I ve been thinking that maybe I should better buy a current Bamboo Pen&touch M. It just lacks the tilt detection for Airbrush and is not so pressure sensitive.

Question is: Did the bamboo Touch functionality greatly improve the way one works with artrage? I only have an old bamboo S without touch and cannot try the touch feature with artrage.

Thanks for any hint about Touch and AR
    Last edited by Amyas; 06-18-2011 at 06:25 AM. Reason: explained my intentions clearer

I use the Bamboo Fun. It's bigger than the touch and pen. It's got 1028 levels of sensitivity, more than I can see. For me it's well worth it. I haven't had any professional commissions, but for what I use it for, it's just outstanding.

I would say, I was hoping to get a new intuos tablet. Pro is just usually better. But the Bamboo has been great.
    "Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving."
    Terry Pratchett (A Hat Full of Sky (Tiffany Aching, #2))
    My AR Gallery

can you use the touch functionality of the bamboo with AR?