ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Auto-Fiat fight

1. Auto-Fiat fight

hi everyone.,..not so bright attempt at fiat hatchback..caesar,sorry if it dosent look fiat

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	c2x.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	324.1 KB 
ID:	56840
    Most important Things in life are not Things..
    my blog-http://designisdestiny.blogspot.com/

It's just marvellous again, dear Pravin!
    Don't worry if it looks FIAT or not, since that brand often looked at a wide market thus only some models (for instance the Topolino, Fiat500, Fiat Multipla, Fiat124 spider, ...) were really innovative or endowed of great personality in their design.
    Anyway it's in line with the '80ies Fiat Bravo and Fiat Brava round designs.
    Moreover the enlarged Auto Group, which now comprises the rescued Chrysler-Jeep, owned by Fiat at more than 40%, will provider a wider range of ideas and solutions, as You may see also on the new Fiat Freemont on launch.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Pravin - this a another super work... Caesar is right it certainly evoke the Fiat feeling.. and it is an exciting work!... thanks for continuing to share to wonderful ideas and works..

Excellent Painting Mr P.
    My real name is Neal Gilbertson, AKA Gilbert Neilson, AKA Jibes.
    I'm a musician too. Please come hear my music at:
    http://www.icompositions.com/artists/jibes

5. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by gxhpainter View Post
    Pravin - this a another super work... Caesar is right it certainly evoke the Fiat feeling.. and it is an exciting work!... thanks for continuing to share to wonderful ideas and works..
    Quote Originally Posted by jibes View Post
    Excellent Painting Mr P.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    It's just marvellous again, dear Pravin!
    Don't worry if it looks FIAT or not, since that brand often looked at a wide market thus only some models (for instance the Topolino, Fiat500, Fiat Multipla, Fiat124 spider, ...) were really innovative or endowed of great personality in their design.
    Anyway it's in line with the '80ies Fiat Bravo and Fiat Brava round designs.
    Moreover the enlarged Auto Group, which now comprises the rescued Chrysler-Jeep, owned by Fiat at more than 40%, will provider a wider range of ideas and solutions, as You may see also on the new Fiat Freemont on launch.
    thanks caesar..really appreciate your thoughts ..i agree..thanks for valuable info..it really enriched my knowledge..will try to be inline with the current design language..i am glad that i am in the right direction here..

Hello gxhpaitner,thank you very much...if i stop postiing i will stop learning....thanks...

Hi, jibes for your continuous support...thanks..

6. hi

actually i gon forward and added some watercolor brush strokes..nothing much but really adding some character to the artwork here..i guess

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	255891_10150268391408255_715508254_8753906_4629650_o.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	89.5 KB 
ID:	56892

I always enjoy looking at your cars
    great colours in this one, I like it a lot!

pravin.... i like the addition of the watercolor marks.... I think the sleek airbrush quality. and smooth line make a strong contrast to the watercolor fluidity....

10. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by MSIE View Post
    I always enjoy looking at your cars
    great colours in this one, I like it a lot!
    Quote Originally Posted by gxhpainter View Post
    pravin.... i like the addition of the watercolor marks.... I think the sleek airbrush quality. and smooth line make a strong contrast to the watercolor fluidity....
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
    Amazing, I don't know how you do this. Again excellent!
    thanks MSIE,gxhpainter,Alexandra,no secret at all,some watercolor brushes from stencil..or you can use photoshop brushes in artrage..