ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Where is the PNG Export?

Where is the PNG Export?

Hello,
    I have been using ArtRage for a couple of days and in general I am very impressed with it.

After doing a few drawings, I decided to export my work as PNG files, and was unable to figure out how to do it. I see that some people state it cannot be done.

However, the description in the App Store clearly states:
    "Export PNG to the Photo library or email."

What's the deal here?

Thanks,
    Matthew

When you email a painting file it is converted to PNG. You can also export (from the Gallery) to the iPad Photo album which saves in an internal lossless iPad format but it looks like they convert to JPEG when you export from the photo library via email. Use the Gallery's option to send the file by email and that will create PNG files.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Matt,
    Thanks for your help.

OK, I see now how to export the PNG file. I think I will look into getting ArtRage for the desktop. Ultimately, I need to bring my images into Fireworks, as I am using them for Web design. But I need to go back and forth between the desktop and the iPad while creating and editing the artwork.

Thanks again,
    Matthew