ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Donne e motori .... (Women & Engines ...)

Talking Donne e motori .... (Women & Engines ...)

An interpretation of what we use to say here:" Donne e motori, gioie e dolori" (i.e. "Women and engines, joys and pains").
    Imaginary, quick enough depiction of a pin up and a car.
    Usually You see a model standing by or sitting on a car, so I decided to do the opposite, since I've got much more familiarity drawing ladies curves than car ones .
    I also owed this to Pink Panther after a quite rough first try with cars (on a smaller size I can better figure out a correct car perspective).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Women&Engines.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	246.4 KB 
ID:	56778  
    Last edited by Caesar; 06-22-2011 at 07:07 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Caesar - very very nice work... both on the pinup ( pose and sunglasses ) and the car.... I like the background colors and patina ...

Excellent, Caesar!

Like the change up on the car sitting on the girl instead of the other way. very cool, excellent as always.

Nice! I know about 10 young men who would hang this up in their apartments and ask for more like it.

Thank You, dear Ghxpainter! I hope I'll soon be able to design cars more and more sexy ...

I'm glad You like this couple of chassis too, dear Felix ....

Dear Magen, I like to always introduce some personal and original element in a funny vignette, thus here the beauty on the trunk, boot, bonnet (however we may define it) is actually the SUV rather than the girl ... Thank You!

There's a quite interesting business in front of me then, dear Annie, since it's the genre where I'm quite proficient in! ... and curiously I know even more mature and old men who would do the same (with their wives permission in case) Thank You!

Another great idea of yours Caesar, and love the artwork

What a clever idea Cesare! I do wish you would make a guy leaning against a beautiful car too though.

Thank You, dear Pat! I'm afraid I still have problems, notwithstanding my best effort, to keep my brain, even aging, from shooting some silly idea or funny thought each now and then ...

Dear Sandra, that's a good point to consider, but I guess You didn't mean a guy whatever he looks like maybe ... Thank You!

10. hey hey hey!

very thoughtful.. women and cars....always a great combo..and you have added a little different flavor to it..nice.as they always say.. Italian men have great taste in cars and women..and they mean it right......i am getting kinda excited...will try this..
    Most important Things in life are not Things..
    my blog-http://designisdestiny.blogspot.com/