ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Moses

Moses

While my tablets sort of working,heres another picture,also in monotone( I suppose I'm in monotone mood today,one of my eyes is shot,( by laser) and I have very blurred vision out of it,sends my brain potty and gives me a headache, especially when looking at the monitor( which I find difficult NOT to do when trying to paint a picture) Ahhhh har I will have to get an eyepatch....and perhaps a parrot for on my shoulder!!!...
    Anyway a kind of religious picture, Moses coming down from the mountain in a pillar of fire???? or was it just misty that day? ,dont know ,wasnt there....Hope you like the picture......Jack.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Moses.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	168.2 KB 
ID:	56726  
    http://jacktar51.cgsociety.org/
    Some of my artwork can be seen at the above link.......Jack.

Moses the White! er. . . maybe that was Gandalf. . . Love the angelic wings. Nice twist.

Looks amazing for someone with blurry vision especially. But the metaphor holds true since he was supposed to be coming down to address the blurry visioned ones. Sort of a re-enactment through ArtRage.

Glad your getting your eyes looked after, ya old barnacle. The patch definitely should suit ya. Great excuse to make all kinds of pirate noises.

Very nice painting.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

jacktar - a fantastic image of Moses and the staff and the look... like he is coming down to straighten out this mess down here.... hope your eye heals... if you use a patch then you must update your avatar ....

The thunderous movement, indicated by the swept back wings hair and other features, depicts his coming not for retribution but to usher in the end of the nomadic existence of man and the beginning of civilization based on divine rules for civilization to live by.
    P.D. Dinkles
    El Jefe Bombero (jubilado)

Wonderful job on this Jack, very angelic

Very impressive Jack!!
    My real name is Neal Gilbertson, AKA Gilbert Neilson, AKA Jibes.
    I'm a musician too. Please come hear my music at:
    http://www.icompositions.com/artists/jibes

Thats great Jack and love the way you have done the hair, Well done
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307