ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Walking Conflicted in Eden

Walking Conflicted in Eden

aren't we all....... hope you find something in this that strikes a chord..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	walking conflicted in Eden.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	525.5 KB 
ID:	56677  

Fascinating! Im going to have to come back to look a bit more at this one. Lots goiing on with the figure. Great work!
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.

Yeah! It's Adam for sure, but curiously he's already dressed!
    The figure looks very interesting.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

the robe of many colors! - Scott and Caesar glad you had time to check this out...

The robe of many colors actually belonged to Jacob...If this figure is Adam, he definitely seems conflicted and confused. But then, according to some branches of theology the human race has been conflicted and confused ever since the garden incident...Over all, Gary, this is a fine painting !!!
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

steve... thanks this was not really Adam.. but more an iconic representation of the plight of all people... and Eden is Earth... our garden... thanks for your comments.

Ghx, I wanted to post earlier, but my internet is slow today. This is another fantastic piece. Love it!

this one has about everything one could find to love in a Picasso. great piece Gary.

Sandy - thanks for commenting... I like your new avatar! and hope you don't have to spend ALL summer painting your house!...

gzairborne - thanks for the compliment... I always appreciate and value your opnion...

[QUOTE=gxhpainter;358942]Sandy - thanks for commenting... I like your new avatar! and hope you don't have to spend ALL summer painting your house!...

Gary, no way this summer! It will be finished when it is finished. Toooo hot here. Thanks so much for the compliment on my avatar.