ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: 1024 square uploads to forums?

1024 square uploads to forums?

Hi, I was wondering if it made sense to change the minimum upload px to 1024 from 800. The standard image size for AR iPad is 1024x768 and I had just painted my first and saved it out. I then realized that I couldn't upload it from my iPad but had to take it to my computer, resize it in Photoshop or AR and then upload it.

I know I can just change the resolution on my iPad, but would it make sense to change the default minimums somewhere so they would be compatable? Either change the default in iPad to be 800x600, or change the upload resolution to 1024?

What do you think?

-Sparky.
    Last edited by Sparkybrown; 06-11-2011 at 07:18 AM.

Thanks for the suggestion. You can upload images of up to 2000 x 2000 to the forums as long as they are less than 500k in size. The forums will automatically create a preview where the largest dimension is 800 pixels, but clicking on the preview should then display the full version.

If you find you're having problems, feel free to email me at support@artrage.com with the details and an example image if possible and I'll look into it for you to see what's going on.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Awesome Dave. Thanks.
    "Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving."
    Terry Pratchett (A Hat Full of Sky (Tiffany Aching, #2))
    My AR Gallery