ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Forum signatures

Forum signatures

How many posts do you need before you can add a signature. If it is zero, then I can't find where I'd add it. Thanks for the help.

-Sparky.

I'm not sure if you need a certain post count for it. If you don't, then you'll find the option by doing the following:
    1 - Click on the User CP link at the top of the forums page.

2 - Click on the Edit Signature link, located along the right hand side of the page, under the Settings & Options category.

3 - Type something into the text box, for a text based signature, or add a picture using the URL link option or the upload from your computer option.
    The maximum size of your custom image is 500 by 100 pixels or 9.8 KB (whichever is smaller).
    4 - Click Save Signature, to complete the process.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Ah, thanks. But see I still think there's a post number requirement before you can have a signature because that link wasn't there 2 days ago when I only had 12 or so posts. But now that I have more than 20 I can see it.

The other thing is that the forum restricts posting links from people under 10 posts to curb spam. So, now I'm wondering if there are any other neat features that I don't see yet that I should look forward to.

The anti spam limits are also time based. Once you've made 10 posts and been on the forums for a few days the limits are removed so you should now have access to all the features that other users have.

In case any new users read this: You can still post your artwork as a new user, even though external links are disabled. Click on the 'Gallery' forum, then open the post 'How to post an image!' for details on how to do this.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design