ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Island Volcano

Island Volcano

Thought I practice with mountains remembering Bob Ross specialties, and my Island Volcano came out so nice that I'm posting it here. Enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Island Sleeping Volcano.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	142.0 KB 
ID:	56603  

Bob would be proud! Now all you need are some happy trees.
    Ain't it fun?
    My real name is Neal Gilbertson, AKA Gilbert Neilson, AKA Jibes.
    I'm a musician too. Please come hear my music at:
    http://www.icompositions.com/artists/jibes

Quote Originally Posted by jibes View Post
    Bob would be proud! Now all you need are some happy trees.
    Ain't it fun?
    yes... Bob did mentioned happy trees all the time and definitely.. needing some company 'cause he would never draw one single sad tree.. it always had to have a brother or something like that... Haha!! Thanks Jibes!!..Miss Bob deasrly!!

very nice mountain volcano and ocean... I used to watch Bob rossi as a teenager and even later I always enjoyed watching him paint

Quote Originally Posted by gxhpainter View Post
    very nice mountain volcano and ocean... I used to watch Bob rossi as a teenager and even later I always enjoyed watching him paint

I used to paint in canvas thanks to Bob Ross. He was not only a great painter and teacher, but he was an inspiration to a bunch of us. I used to record VHS's of his lessons, then while watching and pausing I was able to learn. I pray he's up there painting for all them other great guys!

Nice artwork! I like the mixing and blending of colors, you are a very good artist, I like the mountain volcano and the clouds are perfect! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks!

Thank you too john-briner-art.. Glad you appreciated!! And thanks for your comment.