ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: dark clouds are blowing

dark clouds are blowing

Inspired by all the recent tornado activity here in the US.... tragic events turning so many lives upside down....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dark clouds are blowing.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	470.1 KB 
ID:	56503  

High winds in this one Gary...the recent tornado out break in the state of alabama (where I live) was the worst in state history...good painting my friend...
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

Thanks Steve I really value your constant support and encouraging comments they are greatly appreciated I hope you and yours have stayed safe these past few weeks...

When we say here "I saw (things) of all colors" (more or less, ne ho viste di tutti i colori), we really mean I experienced all I could in a limited timeframe, mostly of the worst that could happen. This really applies to Your turbulent, colorful painting and to what inspired it!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Caesar - thanks for your kind comments and astute observations... we can always count on you for this...

Ghx, Excellent painting of a force and its unpredictable abilities still not understood by man.

Gary, great way to express your paintings, I see you have been very busy lol they are all so wonderfully painted and expressed

Alexandra and Pat - thanks for your kind comments .. I always look forward to what you have to say about my work...