ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Floating color wheel

Floating color wheel

When you select "Tint/Tone Picker" you see this wheel-shaped color picker with a square in center, allowing selection of any hue, saturation and brightness level.

Could this wheel be made floating and pod-able?

Just to have it floating would be great. I like the stock art rage interface, but as I grow in my skill using the tool, I am wanting more and more it to disappear...I learn the tool key commands...I can have a palette of tool presets, and that's pretty much all I need, save a tidy, moveable colors wheel.

Even the color samples palette can quickly grow large. It's importance can not be understated, yet nor can the important of free, uncluttered screen real estate. that color wheel gives me all colors in one nice neat package.

thank you for reading!

a

I guess that you have a Pro version of ArtRage. This means, that you are able to right-click on the Color Wheel's corner and choose "Tear Off Edge". Then you will be able to move it around and rotate.

You can also press Ctrl+Alt+Left Click, that will bring the pop-up color wheel to choose color while you hold the left mouse button. Also in Pro-version only.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.JPG 
Views:	95 
Size:	95.8 KB 
ID:	56465  

that is excellent information!

you are right this helps loads and lets me get all my pallets over to the other monitor, leaving my main screen for painting.

many thanks for that tip..I did not know that..clearly..

a

I'm always glad to help people)