ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Space Popcorn

Very good work Sandra, great title, vibrant with color

Galaxy'd be your TV screen to watch while you try to consume those popcorns!
    The artist is the lover of Nature, therefore he is her slave and her master. - Rabindranth Tagore

Alexandra - nice humorous "POP" art.....actually I like it quite a bit... its colorful , graphic, and witty...

I know exactly what to say. . . So where's me butter? gx really got it, hahaha.

Your mind is in outer space! I love it! Such seemingly effortless whimsy can only lead to a book. . . or, there was, and may still be a line of greeting cards called Paper Moon. Was hot when it broke onto the scene back in the 70s I believe. Had the trendiest illustrators, and these cards were the kind you didn't send. You kept them! Hahah.

Anyway, one of the things about your stuff is that it would be well received as a greeting I should think. It's different, it's whimsical, graphically it's cool, it's just a very nifty way to say howdy without a lot of syrupy sentiment. . . which has its place, but this is a compliment to that kind of sentiment card.

Go Alexandra!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

I like it Sandy...very good painting and could only come from your imagination
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

All I need now is some salt and a cold Dr. Pepper..
    Great stuff Sandy!
    My Gallery:

http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/2939
    Deviant Art Gallery:

Hi Pat, Thanks so much sweet lady!

Thank you dear Wenkat, their coming at us with lightning speed-we'd better get our big bowls!

Thank you Ghx, I appreciate this very much. I love to make these wild and crazy things sometimes. I am so happy you enjoyed this one.

Awwww shucks D Akey, thanks so much for such a cheerful and encouraging comment dear friend. Many many many kind thanks!

Steve, I never know what is going to pop out of a free moment with AR. These are so fun to make, and I wanted to make something a little funny and I am so happy that I did. I appreciate the kind comment dear friend!

Well Mike dear...they look as if they have a little fire retardant on them, but who cares!?! I say a little natural butter, sea salt, and your doc pepper, and my coca cola in a glass bottle-why those space brand popped corn would be great!

Now this is tooooo much, Love it and I need butter. LOL
    Val
    Valerie

Great abstract,,,the disks are well done. The popcorn adds that spark of comedy and the one next to your sig looks happy and animated....cool piece. TJ