ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Airbrush Taper shows after stroke?

Airbrush Taper shows after stroke?

In using the airbrush parameter "taper" lately, I am seeing the taper appear only after I'm done painting a stroke...as I recall, it used to appear as the stroke was being painted, as you got to the point where tapering was set to kick in...

anyone else?

a

Because we don't do any post processing on the airbrush, there should be no way that the stroke can change after it has been painted. You should see the taper occuring as you paint. Can you let me know the ArtRage version you're using, operating system, input device ( e.g. Wacom Bamboo tablet ) and the settings in your airbrush tool settings panel? That may give me an idea as to what you might be seeing there.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

The issue seems to have cleared up..I was typing in the info you requested and noticed that my driver seemed to be a bit old (2009)

So, I downloaded and installed Driver 5.2.4-4 (latest one according to Wacom's site)

Airbrush is behaving correctly now..

thank you!