ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Treasure Trove

Treasure Trove

somewhere in shallow warm waters...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Treasure Trove.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	407.8 KB 
ID:	56374  

I like very very much Ghx-another exceptional abstract.
    I have such a hard time with them. You've inspired me, I am going to keep trying.

Alexandra - thanks for the kind words...I am very pleased you like this and find some inspiration to try to find your own abstract style...

I confess, abstracts pretty much mystify me, but I like this one. Colors are great, and there's something about the composition that I like, even tho I don't understand it.
    My Gallery:

http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/2939
    Deviant Art Gallery:

barnburner - that is the thing about abstract ( non representational ) art it captures your eye and mind or it doesn't ... it evokes something in you that may be far from what the artist intended but it is more of a suggestion than a statement of fact... glad you found it interesting... thanks for your honest comment...

Fantastic as a graphic image. It also keeps giving out connotations of treasure, but what treasure could it be? And therein lies the intrigue. I think were I guessing, I would have to say that the treasure is unspecified and that it is whatever one is capable of imagining. It's the artist formerly known as Davey's locker. Nice work again! You certainly have found that sweet creative fishin' hole. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

D Akey - .... thanks again for your comments...There are many true treasures out there to be found if one looks......

Well done Gary !!!
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

Wow feels like I am being pulled down into that beautiful blue water. Another great painting Painter
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307