ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: I Should Have Known

I Should Have Known

With some encouragement from Flyashy, I decided to take another look at 3D rendering software. I have used Poser for years as a set-up tool but never used it for actual images because the amount of post work necessary to get credible results from their unconvincing figures is prohibitive. Having seen Avatar, I should have known that wouldn't last. What is done on supercomputers now will show up on your desktop in a year or so. Anyway, I downloaded DAZ 3D's latest beta release. After viewing the training videos and doing some exercises, I tried creating an original character. I was able to sculpt, dress, color , pose, and render this figure in less than an hour. Now, to see how well it plays with ArtRage.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pipper.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	112.0 KB 
ID:	56101  

Wow...pretty amazing Doc.
    My Gallery:

http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/2939
    Deviant Art Gallery:

Hey Doc

Cool one..... I use Poser 7 and do all of that too. and then to artrage for painting with the airbrush mostly.

Keep on it.... you are doing greaT!!!!!

Looking great, I tried playing with a poser many years ago, didn't do much tho