ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We Are Here But For A Molten Core

We Are Here But For A Molten Core

Isn't Science Gloomy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	We Are Here For A Molten Core.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	275.3 KB 
ID:	56007  
    P.D. Dinkles
    El Jefe Bombero (jubilado)

Van Hallen belts, solar wind, asteroids, all colorful and dynamic objects in this most interesting and dangerous flipper!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

I like it !!!
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

Well titled and well painted.

there you are... hadn't heard from you in a few days..... looks like you were contemplating space and the fact we are hanging out in a wild place.... this is a great composition, and the "space" background is super....

Hi PD love your great imagination, well done

Don't forget magnetic energy and the polar axis PD! Science gloomy....I don't know...seems exciting to me!

Caesar, semd74, Jasminek, gxhpainter, pat1940, Alexandra

Grazie!

First to answer gxhpainter, where have you been. Well out of concern for my health he contributes to my hedonistic youth, my oldest son (I have 5) signed me up to a fitness club and personal trainer. If you ever watched Biggest Loser, this is worse. So, in short, I have been too pooped to paint, tuckered out. I spend a lot of time in the Gallery peering at your art.

The painting, "Were Here But For a Molten Core", springs from an episode of Nova - Earth's Invisible Shield I watched some time ago. It is filled with amazing information about the role a molten core plays to produce a magnetic field which protects us from radiation/solar winds, et.al., generated by the sun. In the absence of a molten core our atmosphere and life would be stripped from the planet. The program begins with the gloomy (Alexander) news that the strength of the magnetic field protecting is declining significantly. Don't worry. Be happy.

Here is the link to the program if you are interested.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...6783636795302#

The painting depicts the protected Earth, and in the absence of a molten core, Mercury, and Venus, the solar winds stripping away their atmospheres. Did not have enough room for Mars, it is the same story.

So if I were looking for planets with life I would seek out planets with molten cores, of similar size and age (affects core heat) on some quiet, cozy, cul-de-sac on the distal end of a spiral galaxy, where this tranquil neighborhood allows time for life to spawn voraciously.

I need to wrap this up and get this post to the forum. Don't forget to set your clocks. The end of the world as we know it begins today. I want to make sure you get this before then.
    P.D. Dinkles
    El Jefe Bombero (jubilado)

PD - good deal your son is leading you back to maximum fitness... if you survive we will expect your art to be exceedingly buff and athletic..... thanks for the Nova explanation behind this work... stay cool...

I like this one a lot
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/