ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Unite against hate

Unite against hate

A quick design to celebrate the 7th annual International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia. The design comprises the LGBT rainbow flag as well as love hearts in the bigender, neutrois and androgyne colours.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LGBTbigender.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	55922  

I don't know anything about this celebration of transphobia and not too much about homophobia. I'm afraid it must be a quite new and localised event this far.
    Actually phobia meaning is fear (of something) and I can hardly think that there are guys more dangerous than other to be scared of. Curiously, in ancient time, Greek-Roman civilization had hardly such a problem and didn't require specific cultural alternatives although the family structure obviously followed, also legally, the conventional model and the natural percentages. The same applied to religions, all OK, but there was always a state one centred on the Supreme Pontifex before and the Emperor later on. It would have been hard for the Empire to survive otherwise without some form of cohesion and enogh new generations.
    I hope that my ignorance about this day doesn't make me authomatically transphobic or homophobic and not even my reservation about any kind of immodest, unpolite ostentation from anyone, whatever their taste, not respecting all natural sensitivies of other people or about the idea to separate and (self-)segregate people into minorities and cathegories, like in tribes where they should share a common view and culture as alternative to and against others or to be forced to dominate others or also to claim rights on others.
    Having said that, which has in my opinion a quite general application for any individual, best wishes to everybody who may have suffered or may suffer for some peculiarity because of the stupidity, discrimination or the violence of any neo-barbarian guy or collectivity! Any genuine love among people and for himself and any truly love is a blessing!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Nice. You are representing the issue through color and shape well.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Corr Muir. It's nice to be thick. ----E/S