ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rains of Joy Finally Come

Rains of Joy Finally Come

joy at simply being, the natural state of children and saints, and dogs sometimes comes into the landscape of the lives of the rest of us.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rains of Joy Finally Come.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	416.2 KB 
ID:	55865  

beautiful work again! Do you think some of that joy could rain down on me?

Noogins - I am sure they will and soon

Your wonderful abstract Ghx reminds me of one of my favorite movies: "The Bishops Wife" when Grant says to Young that some thing like this- some people are old all of their lives but she would remain young. Some people keep that inner child, that joy about them no matter what comes their way, an inner light that is loved by all.

Great color!

Oddly, it feels like it serves the same purpose as a Native American Indian tepee painting. Perhaps it's because of the flat sort of cataloging as chronicle, as well as their immediate connection with Nature. If it rains, it's something of note.

And the colors are an added bonus, and it really feels fertile and cloudy. The cloud takes on the life giving qualities as the sun, in a way. You are painting in analogy and metaphor. Excellent.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Gary, I see a man and woman who are just joyfull to be alive and when you get to my age each morning is joyful as you are still able to bounce out of bed

Your artistic creativity is unlimited in composing shapes and colors with outstanding elegance. I'm sure You would be also a very good designer and decorative artist. Very beautiful.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Another beautiful painting!!!
    My real name is Neal Gilbertson, AKA Gilbert Neilson, AKA Jibes.
    I'm a musician too. Please come hear my music at:
    http://www.icompositions.com/artists/jibes

The simple joys of just being alive and having someone to share it with is everything...great painting Gary !!!
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

Gary, you are so good at shapes and colors, your imagination just runs away, how great is that