ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Wacom 6d Art Pen Support

Gallery
    View images

Wacom 6d Art Pen Support

I searched the forums l looking for this and saw one or two brief mentions about the Wacom 6D Art Pen, but the most recent threads I could find were back in June -- has there been any progress on getting support for that? I just bought one because I found an awesome deal on it (Get it from Buy.com and use Google Checkout and your total cost is $49.95, free shipping -- in the US anyway, not sure if any of that's valid outside). Then I checked to see if it was supported -- guess I should have done it the other way around!

But anyway, you mentioned in the other thread that I found asking about it that every time you have to support new hardware it means you have to get that hardware -- would you like to borrow mine? I'm serious, it doesn't look like I'll have much real use for it until ArtRage supports it since I don't use Painter, so if it would help get it supported I'd send it to you, as long as I could get it back.

But either way, awesome program, (especially for the price!) it's got me back into painting after about a 10 year break due to a lack of money for supplies, space for a working area, or time -- now that I can do it on the computer none of those are problems anymore and I'm painting on an almost daily basis. Nothing quite like being able to sit on the couch and paint for 20 minutes without having to worry about cleanup.

Gallery
    View images
    A clarification -- the $49.95 price is the result of a $20 promotional discount from Google Checkout ($20 off anything over $50). So the price is actually $69.95 but as long as you use Google Checkout they knock $20 off.