ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pippa

Pippa

Actually this name in Italian would sound funny and a little embarassing, but that's maybe the effect she had on some gentleman and peers (in the Middleton of the night!). They told me she really starred at her sister's wedding ....
    Another quick caricature with airbrush on pencil sketch looking at some pictures of her I found. I thought I already posted it hald an hour after the pope, but I probably didn't after previewing.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Did not follow the wedding (anti-monarchist that I am) but she looks like a character capable of anything. Nice job Caesar. Your ever expanding depths continue to amaze.
    P.D. Dinkles
    El Jefe Bombero (jubilado)

She looks like she would be the life of any party...LOL...very good Caesar
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

Funny you should mention that. I was looking at the pics just after the wedding on the internet and turned to my British companion and said "Wow, who's that behind Kate? She's in danger of upstaging the bride (she's so beautiful in the shot I saw somewhat in the shadows what with her plunging neckline. . . wow!)." My friend said that was Pippa, Kate's sister. And as to the dress, Kate chose it, after all, so it was all on the up and up, and in keeping with the convention busting nature of the wedding. . . And I proceed to hear about her being a favorite of the paparazzi in the UK. Was all news to me, but wow. She definitely has a special aura.

And you really captured her exotic charisma that tells me she could really be a handful. . . in a good way.

Fantastic caricature, my Italian brother from another mother.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

You have her indeed Cesare. Pippa looks like quite a character to me whereas I think Kate has the royalty thing down to a tea. pun intended.

Gosh, I don't know anything about her. You've stirred my curiosity Cesare with this charming and cute caricature!

Dear Dinkles, I'm too for Republic (the etimology is actually the Latin word, Res Publica, i.e. public thing or so) as it was in Rome before the Emperors. In fact, in the old times, Romans absolutely aborred kings after they drove out their seventh king, centuries B.C., which means that if Athens invented democrachy, Rome invented the other part of the medal, the Republic.
    I still believe that some occasionally magnificent and great monarch isn't worth the several inept ones You may end with, no matter how much they teach them from the cradle to be very capable. What amazed me is the amount of stupid programs and gossips they made about this wedding, justified to some extent in UK perhaps, but absolutely silly in the rest of Europe who, obviously, couldn't care less ... moreover we're already either amused or fed up with all the mundane deeds of our own politicians, starting, obviously, from our ineffable Prime Minister. Thank You!

I've no doubt about that, dear Semd74, and I think British journalist digged that out in some pictures too and, apparently, she was not the only one to enjoy parties. Thank You!

Dear D Akey, from a pure beauty standpoint she looks somehow alike to a celebrity we have here in Italy they say is an actress (a really poor one anyway), Manuela Arcuri, just not as beautiful, but she seems to be a little smarter, sexy and probably charming. Maybe because she looks a little darker and exotic to British than the average fair lady and her eyes seem to shine with amusement. As seen from Italy and our fashion and dressing codes standards, the attires of the guests looked mostly a little either funny or unappropriate (including hers, at least for a white color which may be confusing nor being the bride), but she's someone I would turn towards for a while, should I cross her in a street.
    Thank You for Your warm appreciation, dear overseas brother (the problem is always with the father identity, You know ), but I'm sort of convinced that the portraid subject helped me to get a better score with You ...

Dear Albert, actually I wouldn't say I have her (and it would anyway be farr too expensive for me to keep I guess). Now that You pointed out to what was a sort of unexpressed worry in my mind ... do You believe she may ask me for royalties for this caricature?
    Thank You!

So, dear Sandra, I suspect You may come back with Your findings after Your research ... Always a good rule to stir up curiosity and, with a lady, if it's a way to start a good, tasty gossip on an aware victim, even better. I'm kidding. Thank You!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Caesar - nice caracature.. I like the soft airbrush and the tint of colors... like PD says you do have a remarkable range of talent, especially with people...

Hail O Caesar she frighten's me more than Pope

Caesar, a good carricture of a lovely lady that looked terrific at her sisters wedding