Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Travelers

The Travelers

Who were they? They looked like us.....had they been here before????

Having fun with space art again. The home repairs are getting to me.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Alexandra; 05-09-2011 at 10:00 PM.

Alexandra - you are getting quite good at space art... this is an especially fine work... love the colors and detail. and mystery... hope your house remodel is done soon so you can relax and enjoy your new home this summer.

Thank you GX. I appreciate your kind comment. Yes, I think it will be soon. I never knew what a leaky pipe could do-I had to rip up two bathroom floors, and part of the sheetrock was ruined and had to be cut out and replaced. What an education!

Sandy, this is beautiful, so inviting to a far intergalaxical places... really like this new way you are going...:-)

Nice one Alexandra!

i am new around here, so my question is what tools and what exact software package are you using to make your extraordinary work of art?

Stay good!
    Peace!

Thanks so very much AT, I am having a lot of fun! So pleased that you enjoyed it

Hi Ilo, thank you for such a generous comment. I only use AR now. I enjoy experimenting with the masking tools along with airbrush, watercolor, and knife. I use the frost and the fine frost tool in the knife settings.
    Each object is on it's own layer and I will duplicate and combine-duplicate object again-use color tool and change opacity for shadows- and use enhancements from the options available.
    Here is screen shot of some of the layers. Hope you enjoy and have fun.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thank you very much for your kind reply Alexandra!

I am using iPad version at the moment, but I need to try full desktop version as well if I want to match levels of detail seen on some exceptional pieces of art posted here!

You are very welcome Ilo. It is a complete blast-this software, and great for photo play as well.
    I don't know about the iPad side yet. Haven't played with it-can't wait though!
    Take care!

Hang in there Sandy...this too shall pass...nice painting !!!
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

I love this Sandy... Wonderful bit of imagination, and extremely well painted.
    My Gallery:

http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/2939
    Deviant Art Gallery: