ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: MacWordl iPad styli review

MacWordl iPad styli review

Here´s another pretty thorough review, if you´re interested. Includes a video showing the styli reviewed.

http://www.macworld.com/article/1565...s_roundup.html
    Last edited by ScottF; 05-08-2011 at 04:54 AM.
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.

Well, I have the Nomad Brush and I really like it mainly for the feel of real painting. I love the length for those times when I feel real bold I move my grip well back and the paint "flows trippingly from the brush." (All apologies to Shakespeare)

I also purchased, but have not yet received a regular stylus, the brand I forget. But I don't think it did well in this review. I wish I would have went with Wacom, though nothing of it except Wacom quality and this positive review. I still might.
    P.D. Dinkles
    El Jefe Bombero (jubilado)

P.D., glad you got some use from the review. I´ve also been interested in the Nomad brush, but now the Wacom has got my attention. I´ve got a Boxwave stylus, which several here apprently use. It seems to work, but I´m still interested in the Wacom and Nomad--though the Kuehl (sp) sounds pretty good. My problem is that none of these are available in Argentina, and to have them shipped to my home would cost me more than the purchase price in customs duties. Have to wait for my next trip to the States.

Following your allusion to Shakespeare: "A stylus by any other name would paint as well."
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.