ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Purchasing the new ARtRage3

Purchasing the new ARtRage3

I was so excited to purchase the new ArtRage3 (via this forum) and get a coupon and discount getting the pro for $65.00. As soon as I made the purchase my bank alerted me that I was DOUBLE charged - so I have paid $130.00! and can't get anyone to respond or a number to get them to take away the extra charge. Can anyone help me? I've even put in a support ticket and there has been no response. I like this product, but it sure isn't fair to charge me double

Sorry to hear about the problem! Support tickets are handled by the store then passed on to us, so we may not have received it yet. If you drop an email to support@artrage.com we can handle this directly and make sure you get refunded for the second charge.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Quote Originally Posted by MattRage View Post
    Sorry to hear about the problem! Support tickets are handled by the store then passed on to us, so we may not have received it yet. If you drop an email to support@artrage.com we can handle this directly and make sure you get refunded for the second charge.

Thank you, Matt - I will do exactly that - I know it's an error- but the bank still holds 2 charges from you guys for $65.00 each - of course I was only purchasing one product and certainly only received one serial number. Thanks for your suggestion