ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Somewhere inside of Something

Cool Somewhere inside of Something

this is something I painted some days ago, but didn't show here. after having seen Mr. Dinkle's beautiful "Orange Black Hole Sun Washing Machine" (well, I made up this title it's originally called Planet Cradled by Gravity) which somehow reminds me of my own painting, I'd like to show it to you.

it's not orange, it doesn't look like a washing machine, and I don't know if it has anything to do with gravity it rather looks like guts .. please see for yourself

comments and critics always welcome
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	110428_somewhere inside of something_WEB.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	118.1 KB 
ID:	55429  

Looks like the stuff in my lint trap came to life and is coming to get me.

MSIE - this has got some very interesting areas ( lots of them ).... the lack of a true focal point ( color or shape ) leaves my eye to wander and wonder....... If I might suggest use this as a "base" and keep areas the you like and try the "mostly, some and a little" school of design to break from this color tone ( which isn't bad just needs more dramatic contrast and more quiet areas....you may leverage this into a totally new and different piece... thanks for sharing this work...it is important to realize not every work is 100% sucessfull or 100% a flop,,, I speak from lots of experience....

Creative meat! Good color, IMHO
    choosing the words, we lose thoughts
    facebook, B, tumblr

This piece is a really magnificent one, either an alien machine or a sort of macro-organism. A stunner and outstanding abstract, tangible, texturized, 3-d...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Just kidding, I think. There is medication for this condition. Most inflicted by enormous imaginations are able to live a "normal life." Make sure you read the 32 page list of precautions though. Sometimes the cure is worse than the illness. Maybe you should just continue being you.

It is an undesirable ooze with a near solid fibrous consistency.
    P.D. Dinkles
    El Jefe Bombero (jubilado)

It wouldn't win a beauty contest but it could win a "what is it?"' one. I like it!
    My real name is Neal Gilbertson, AKA Gilbert Neilson, AKA Jibes.
    I'm a musician too. Please come hear my music at:
    http://www.icompositions.com/artists/jibes