ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Buying AR for iPad?

Red face Buying AR for iPad?

I got an iPad from parents and I quite want it to have ArtRage installed.

I already bought ArtRage3 SP last year. I wonder if I should pay for the iPad version as well?

You need to pay for AR iPad! Why? Because it is another software, is not a port of AR3, it has build for another system, with another processor. So, the AR team have been used a lot of time and money to do this version.
    But, AR for iPad isn't expensive, have a nice price!
    See too www.wacom.com bamboo stylus to work with AR for ipad, and you be very happy with you new gadget an AR.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHeber View Post
    You need to pay for AR iPad! Why? Because it is another software, is not a port of AR3, it has build for another system, with another processor. So, the AR team have been used a lot of time and money to do this version.
    But, AR for iPad isn't expensive, have a nice price!
    See too www.wacom.com bamboo stylus to work with AR for ipad, and you be very happy with you new gadget an AR.
    Thank you for your answer, VanHeber!

Actually I bought a Just Mobile stylus just one day before the release of the Wacom one. I do think the Just Mobile stylus is a bit... fat. Cost me 24 pounds as well, quite expensive.