ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bobbyray is BACK

Thumbs up Bobbyray is BACK

Hi All,

MAY 2- ?????

Just letting you know that I am sending in my computer to HP repair May 2. They say 7-9 days but knowing the islands here....about 2-3 weeks is possible. We will see.

Not to worry... ArtRageUS magazine is still in the works and going well during this time. BUT I won't be answering any emails.

Let you all know when I return.... have fun and keep painting.....

Thanks guys
    Bobbyray www.artrageus.net bobbyray02@msn.com
    Last edited by Bobbyray; 05-18-2011 at 12:24 AM.

I know you won't answer BobbyRay (ole buddy), but get a Mac. It suits your work better.
    P.D. Dinkles
    El Jefe Bombero (jubilado)

Enjoy your hiatus, BobbyRay! Hope they fix your computer quickly and efficiently.

have a great vacation. make the most of your time off. see you in a couple weeks.

Thumbs up

Hi guys

Well the US Coast Guard won't let us off the little island today....doh! The harbor is full of racing speed boats and it is Carnival this week in St. Thomas, the main Island here..

I am sitting here enjoying my new sweetheart....see pic below. I have had her for two days now and we get along great...she is so sweet and about 25 years old. I am getting a set of earplugs though, hehe mon can she wail !!! hehe I love her anyway.... she is a boatie too. What a deal.

How did this happen? I went with a friend on an awning job and the folks had about 50 parrots.... they gave me one free named "Fire". A Scarlet Macaw for sure...wow.

Well I have a helper now to work on my sailboat...yeas...um well she can hang out and dance and talk to me anyway, hehe. OK, see all you guys soon.....

PD.....my PC is in warranty....for repairs. No mac....but I wish. hehe

Bobbyray
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thumbs up

Hi all,

Well, finally I am back.....but with a new computer. It seems that radio shack can't locate my laptop.... it was sent to Puerto Rico HP repair center and they sent it to a Texas repair center??? and no one knows where it is. I have a good friend that loves my art and our magazine so much that he bought me a new computer...wow

It is an HP desktop....with 3ghz Quad core 4gb ram (up to 16gb total) 1 TB hard drive and an ati radeon II HD 4200 graphics card and and and a 20" LCD monitor.

I have had to spend a week just setting it up with my software...whew. My E-World has changed. So,

I am Back to work on the magazine.......
    See you all soon with the June Issue......
    Bobbyray

Good to see you back.

yeah dear friend!!
    //
    Stefano Fiore - Rome/Italy (Misterpaint)
    // Tablet Wacom Intuos 4 Medium- XP SP3
    // My Portfolio: http://www.stefanofiorearte.com
    // 3D Art Gallery for all artists (my web project) http://www.grifioartgallery.com

Bobby

Whats this about a guy giving you the bird?

Want me to punch the guy out for ya?
    P.D. Dinkles
    El Jefe Bombero (jubilado)