ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Creek and Waterfall

Creek and Waterfall

A view of a small river with waterfall. I took the photos in the jungle where a small river flows there. I used this photos for references .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Khalid_ipda,Creek-Waterfall-1024x768.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	219.2 KB 
ID:	55262  
    There are full of an artistic objects and environment surrounding us. So donít worry to get any idea for painting.....Khalid
    My Gallery : Khalid_ipda
    My Tutorial : How to paint water? How to paint trees? How to paint waterfall?
    My 2nd email:
    khalid_ipda@yahoo.com.my

You have such a simple and quick way to get the right textures in addition to every light effect!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Thank you Alexandra and Caesar for your comment. Actually I refer a photo to study light effect and simple way to create texture is using glitter tube with multiple colors, apply on rocks, tress etc.
    There are full of an artistic objects and environment surrounding us. So donít worry to get any idea for painting.....Khalid
    My 2nd email:
    khalid_ipda@yahoo.com.my

Khalid - Alexandra and Caesar are right you are a brilliant painter this is mind blowing in the strong confidant brush work but such attention to changes of direction and surface ( rocks, still water, the waterfall ) and the intimate space of the composition.... this really rocks!!!

Thank you...thank you gxhpainter for your comment. You make me more confident with my art work. Thanks again.
    My 2nd email:
    khalid_ipda@yahoo.com.my

Another beauty, Khalid! You always seem to capture the atmosphere so perfectly.
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.

Thank you ScottF.
    My 2nd email:
    khalid_ipda@yahoo.com.my

Your lighteffects are stunning. My eyes were set on the water, and how the light played.

amazing!! Khalid you must live in a very beautiful place and you must be a very good photographer. All your painting are great scenes!
    My real name is Neal Gilbertson, AKA Gilbert Neilson, AKA Jibes.
    I'm a musician too. Please come hear my music at:
    http://www.icompositions.com/artists/jibes