ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Easter Spirit

Easter Spirit

It's been a while, I think I went into a slump. I haven't been able to get better with my art so have been really discouraged. I keep looking for classes to learn more but I'm not having any luck.

So here is my spirit pouring out the essence of Lent, suffering...though it must seem shallow, when you love something and want to give your all to it and not be able to...it seems comparable though just.

Blessings all for a peaceful Easter.

GigiCharm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lifting up the spirit.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	55025  

Gigi I think your pictures are wonderful. We are always hardest on ourselves. Please dont stop because I can see your heart and soul in your work. Everyone has different styles and that is what makes art so grand and wonderful. When I am sad or down I can pick up a brush( or digital pen) and create something that makes me feel better and that is what is perfect about art even if I feel my work is not. You do beautiful work.

Quote Originally Posted by Noogins View Post
    Gigi I think your pictures are wonderful. We are always hardest on ourselves. Please dont stop because I can see your heart and soul in your work. Everyone has different styles and that is what makes art so grand and wonderful. When I am sad or down I can pick up a brush( or digital pen) and create something that makes me feel better and that is what is perfect about art even if I feel my work is not. You do beautiful work.
    Gigi...I totally agree with Noogins...we all go thru those creative "wastelands."
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

This is beautiful indeed. Hope to see more of your work.

Gigi dont be discouraged just have fun with Artrage and then you will succeed.
    This latest painting is very moving and I wish you a good Easter.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

gigicharm - this is a wonderful piece. I totally agree with the others, don't get discouraged. sometimes when your art needs to move in a new direction , you get stale because the old things you were doing do not have that charge and excitment. This is a natural and good thing, it means you are growing! As coops said just sit down and have fun. don't do "ART" just let your hand and eye take you where they want to go. soon you will see new and exciting things emerge... I guarantee it!

Dear Gigi, a beautiful thought and hope it helps you to feel better, those days come and go hopefully, best of wishes to you and thank you!!!

Thank you all for the kind words! I do so love artrage and what ability it has given me....

Thank you again,
    Gigicharm

A good one