ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: this scene is provocative:_(

this scene is provocative:_(

I DO NOT LIKE VIOLENCE ,ESPECIALLY WITH THE KIDS
    THERE IS NO POWER TO THEM..
    Attached Images Attached Images  

That picture says a lot. i want to hug that poor child! Well done, very provocative indeed.

thank you very much

Arrow

Suha

Sad indeed but we have seen kids that are so unrule-ly and un-controlable even to the point of putting a leash on them. So sad. This is not a good way to deal with them either. Kids grow up and they become the way they were treated as kids in many cases, for the most part.

Kids are our future and they need support, love and to learn how to be productive human beings in society. (NOT taught in schools)

Kidz are cool !!! If you talk with them and discuss things properly...not at them: and say do as I say...not as I do! Yea that works>NOT.

Wisdom only works if you use it.

thank you bobbyray you said the correct
    kids are coooooooooooooooooool

Suha - powerful image, and provocative also.Was this something you witnessed or a made up image ?... in any case well painted and a reminder to us all to love our childern and treat them with respect.

A strong and very eloquent image, dear Suha, but I hope that the reproach would stop there; in fact this child seem little more than a baby and could hardly understand angry words (least, hopefully, any physical violence).
    Actually not even grown people should ever be submitted to degradating physical corrections, such as beating, whipping or else in the line, just to the physical violence strictly necessary to prevent crimes or dangerous reactions, otherwise they could easily become tortures. It's a matter of human dignity, a feature we now accept to be preserved for any man and woman, since and even more when they're babies.
    I would add that in my modest opinion, and according to our great Cesare Beccaria phylosophical-juridic treatise on crimes and punishments (written more than two centuries ago), also death punishment is a useless and illegitimate sanction which only vengeance could justify, not justice. Moreover, in my beliefs, vengeance and death punishment are against and wish to usurp God's prerogatives on our lives.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

A superb painting dear Suha very thought provoking.
    Having got four children of my own the thought of hurting them or any other children or human beings for that matter just makes me feel sick.
    Yes there are days when they make you want to pull your hair out But on the whole they really make you laugh and can do some amazing things. not to mention the joy of watching them grow to be well behaved and hopefully loving adults.(mine are not adults yet they have a while to go)
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/

Thank you .. I Agreed with all of you