ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: A Mothers Love

A Mothers Love

I'm stuck on horses at the moment. This one's done in watercolor. Thanks for looking.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Emotionally charged. I am glad everyone is "stuck" on horses. There is a lot to be said about the horse. So, all of you, tells us more.
    P.D. Dinkles
    El Jefe Bombero (jubilado)

Such a tender scene! You concentrate on accurate shapes with little volume, which is good to convey clearly this lovely scene.
    Quite understandable a passion for horses, dogs and cats. They're mammals too, thus, similarly endowed of feelings and intelligence, to certain extent of course, although simpler and more innocent. Moreover they have such a special relationship with us, each in a way peculiar to its species, but also as individual, that we cannot but be enchanted by their lively and friendly attitudes.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Wonderful painting that conveys emotion...I like it a lot
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

Very, very sweet, especially those eyes, very expressive.

Noogins, what beautiful horses, I can see your compassion in your paintings, well done

Beautiful painting!!!
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

Thank you very much for the kind comments on this painting. These mustangs, Noelle and Malachi, are owned by Joe Camp, Author of Benji and The Soul of A Horse. I just recently learned of this little guys tragic end. In 2009 Malachi died when a freak storm caused him to run into a post and snap his brain stem. So I am glad this painting portrays so much emotion. He was such a sweet little guy and he will be missed. Thanks again,
    Hannah