ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Liberating Incarcerated Seattle Clams

Liberating Incarcerated Seattle Clams

1. Dig clams. Take your fair share, no more. If encountered by gaming official without a license, tell them you are from out of town and someone told me to do this. Watch out for geoducks. They will try to pull you down in the same hole they're in . Kind of reminds me of my friends.

2. Soak in oatmeal to get rid of sand 12 Hours. Pretty gritty otherwise

3. Light BBQ.

4. Warm garlic butter.

5. Place a few on hot BBQ. Watch as they pop open steaming in their nectar. Use fork or similar instrument of destruction.

6. Pull clam meat out. Dunk clam in garlic butter, if desired. No double dipping damn it.

7. Chew/swallow. Decide if you like clams. If yes continue. If no, go home and wonder why you are forsaken among men/women kind.

8. Drink beer. (One at a time please). Never stop a girl fight,

9. Repeat steps 5-8 until your food drive is satisfied. Please don't confuse your food drive with your sex drive. Not in front of the kids damn it.

10. Return shells to shore. Mother Nature will use them again.

11. Remember, on the way home. if you are going to drink and drive, make sure you have a car. (MAD Just kidding)

P.D. Dinkles
    Seattle, WA
    Acres and acres of clams
    That is All
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Incarcerated Clams.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	217.2 KB 
ID:	54826  
    P.D. Dinkles
    El Jefe Bombero (jubilado)

YUM--both the clams and your painting! This is a great style!

I love this painting too and all the rest, clams, girls and a little appropriate white wine in this case trather than beer.
    Unfortunately it's no more healthy for me to digest them all together, so says my wife at least, guess which one in particular, so I obey to her wisdom ... and to her pasta rolling club! Just kidding ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Whole philosophy
    choosing the words, we lose thoughts
    facebook, B, tumblr