ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5 Peat

5 Peat

Sandra is the real master of this technique...I am not even in the same league with her, but I do enjoy this style...Thankyou Sandy and I hope you all like this one...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

semd74 - beautiful colors in this one. sometime you should explain how you build those beautiful flowers... interesting grass and foreground...

semd, a lovely spring bouquet

Love all the grasses and little flowers along the bottom!

Looks to be another dazzling, colorful, brillant Spring afternoon, which rivals the road to OZ.
    P.D. Dinkles
    El Jefe Bombero (jubilado)

Quote Originally Posted by gxhpainter View Post
    semd74 - beautiful colors in this one. sometime you should explain how you build those beautiful flowers... interesting grass and foreground...
    Actually GX, Alexandra is the master of the technique I use to do most florals. I learned the technique from her. you should look at her gallery, she has some outstanding artwork there. She also has a tutorial here: http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums...ad.php?t=28151
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

Hi Steve, looking great! They are fun to make, huh? All of these ideas, were an experiment that I first started using a technique from Scott-SCP-on our forum. He is such a brilliant and talented artist and has instructions on his work on Youtube and other areas. Check out his Gollum on our forum-the Tolkien thread. Just brilliant!!!
    I started using smooth or cell textured canvas with crayon-as he has done, and experimenting with gray to color as he teaches depth and blending. I then began going onward to a few more effects that I could only obtain in ArtRage. Also adding glazing here and there as Cesare has done with watercolors. There are so many things you can do with these designs.
    You've caught on so fast-great work!

Steve, as Sandra said, you have caught on so fast, I think you and Sandy should get together and do a childrens book, it would be outstanding, great job

True This beautiful style

Fine work Steve.. Great colors..
    My Gallery:

http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/2939
    Deviant Art Gallery: