ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AR iPad

AR iPad

I got an iPad today. My word I am totally in love with AR on the iPad. I can't wait to go out and about painting with it.
    Brilliant job Ambient.

Awww so cool Boxy

Have fun with that new toy...and don't forget to send us some art for the ArtRageUS digital magazine ArtRagers ipad section. We need ipad art!!!!

Send to bobbyray02@m.com when ya have one or 10 or whatever, hehe Get that finger painting....I can't wait to see your new ipad art.

Love your other artrage art too!

Thanks Bobbyray. I will gladly supply you with iPad art as and when it gets made!

Quote Originally Posted by Boxy View Post
    I got an iPad today. My word I am totally in love with AR on the iPad. I can't wait to go out and about painting with it.
    Brilliant job Ambient.
    Can I ask how you paint with your iPad? I mean, is it fingers only, or can you also use a stylus?

I use an Android tablet with a nice capacitive screen, optimized for controlling the device at fingertip. While that might be great for casual Internet browsing, for drawing, a stylus or anything else pen-shaped would be much better, in my opinion.
    It's not about how many breaths you take; it's about the moments that take your breath away.

I use both finger and stylus at the moment, but perhaps one will take precedence eventually - though it is more likely I'll lose the stylus before my finger so...
    Cheers

Hi Boxy, did you get the iPad 2 with the magnetic cover that folds up?

that cover comes seperatly and costs extra. It looks very useful

100 posts in 5 years. And my wife says I talk to much!
    Last edited by quickdraw; 04-15-2011 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by quickdraw View Post
    100 posts in 5 years. And my wife says i talk to much!
    very funny
    It's not about how many breaths you take; it's about the moments that take your breath away.

I did get the cover, great wee thing too but I admit a bit pricey for what it is.
    Cheers

Looked at some ipads yesterday. I thought getting one would be nice for when I go travelling by allowing me to work on ArtRage while I'm out and about. There is no way I can afford 450 though! At that price, I can get a new laptop that will let me use ArtRage and allow me to play most new PC games coming out. :3

Edit: or update my desktop with a second hard drive, new graphics card and second dvd drive. :P