ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nature Abstract

Nature Abstract

greetings.., just a quick simple painting with emphasis on the abstraction of shapes and colors. im always fascinated by abstraction in nature.
    artrage and painter, tablet used.

along with this i would like to share a part of my chapter in "Secrets Of Corel Painter Experts" book - Interview. thought to share this with you, just came recently. i received the shipment few days ago and have scanned these pages. The complete chapter wouldve been quite a lot, including a tutorial and a gallery of works.

pdf uploaded here:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/49831200/Waheed-Nasir-Secrets-Of-Corel-Painter-Experts

thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NatureAbstract-ar-wn.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	340.0 KB 
ID:	54701  
    regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com

I really like it, its so simplistic in the color scheme and overall design, but yet its so deep and nice looking too.

Very nice work.

So different from your usual paintings Waheed but none the less a beautiful one. Great work again
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Great use of such a limited palette, Waheed! It's beautiful.

Dear Waheed, I don't know if You would agree, but I think that even in an abstract, after all, we end up painting what we see and, on the other hand, we see what our mind can paint ...
    Art is probably the capability to make what is outside us become music in us and to let our inner music be projected outside us.
    (I hope nobody told it before me with too similar words ... or I'll have to pay hime royalties)
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

waheed - thanks for the link to the article, this is a nice demonstation that it is not what you paint as much and how you paint it. the brush work and colors are suberb as usual for you .

Beautiful Waheed perfect to hang on a wall, Waheed I tried to find your tutorial on your brush stokes, could you put the link in for me....thanks

Great work Waheed, I'm off to read now

Pat, here's a link (hope it's the right one )

http://www.evermotion.org/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=85048
    Last edited by justjean; 04-13-2011 at 03:48 AM.

Caesar very well said and Waheed very beautiful picture.

Dear Waheednasir, funny how something will remind one of long ago, many many moons ago, went to a small school, art materials were scarce, had to make do, for projects many time we had books and books of donated wallpaper samples we used for art projects, the patterns and colors and textures must be stuck in my head, your painting reminded me of those wallpaper samples, can even remember the smell of the printed paper, the desings were all facinating, and like your work, memorable,,,