ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: His name is Red, And he is HIGH...

His name is Red, And he is HIGH...

This is twp pictures of Red, who is currently undergoing some serious metal state changes. He is currently under the influence of a drug called VAX, which he bought from Qeee another character within the story (To see the other character reference http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums...ad.php?t=34348).

The pictures are in order of mental state one being directly after taking the drug VAX, and one after the effects have "Kicked In".

At the moment of the second picture Red is thinking to him self that he might have taken WAY to much of the drug.

These series of pictures are being added to a story I have written to later be animated in flash. Of which the goal is to\o teach young people about the positive effects of Non-Addictive drugs such as Marijuana, LSD and Mushrooms, as well as the story touches on the subject of Metaphysical being, and the facts about life (Sex, God, and Abortion).

I like to hear peoples option...

and here is one of mine.... Artrage should have a flash add-on even if it was just the animation it would be great...

Thanks for your comments....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	red.JPG 
Views:	101 
Size:	41.9 KB 
ID:	54528   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	93 
Size:	68.7 KB 
ID:	54529  

Dear Josh, "the positive effects of Non-Addictive drugs such as Marijuana, LSD and Mushrooms",,,,,, will they make me younger? richer? smarter? a better artist?

Lee,

In fact yes for the following reasons:

First I will be Blunt since I do not believe that your comment was in truth.

So lets start with an easy one Marijuana aides in preventing many health problems, as well as treating health issues such as cancer, MS, PTSD, among many, and many other types of health issues that are currently still being studied.

Thus, it will not make you younger but it will make you life longer... either way you are adding years to your life correct?

Next Richer, Hemp could very well be nature's all purpose material if you heavily invested in to a company that was allowed to grow hemp legally and that company, lets just say they made Hemp in to two to three products... one Hemp Oil, Hemp Alcohol, and Hemp Paper/building material it would be possible for you to become wealthy (though I do not believe Smoking would other than in rare occasions, but you can say the same thing for any Item that you consume... The food you eat to the water you drink costs money.)

Next "Smarter" (More Intelligent), Any combination the the drugs I have listed will have very different effects on different people, but I can say that, hallucinogens will open new Nuro-Pathways in your brain allowing the user to think quicker and differently... (I.E. Best selling Beatles Album... was during their "LSD Phase", P. F. and the dark side of the moon?)

Or lets just say the you had ADHD as a child... Marijuana is now used in some states as medication for the issue, allowing the child to become more attentive in class and allowing them to learn more...

Lastly Lee, I have not seen you art, but I would think that it would...
    I.E.
    Dali he never said he had because of its negative social image...
    Alex Gary...
    The Beatles
    P.F.
    The Rolling Stones
    Led Z.
    The Doors
    The Who
    Ween
    The Flaming Lips

The list could go on and on...

These are only a few of the positive effects...

Within this section of the story Red learns more about himself then he has ever know as well as (From Reds Perspective) there is no God, no Chris, the is nothing after...

I am sure Lee that if you had done at least a google search before you asked that question you could have found some answers... but it is expected, so I live you with a quote

"As the Lion, The girl in the Red Shoes, The Tin Man, and the Scare Crow, all were seeking some thing from the wizard, you come to me with a bunch of problems you are having and I say the answer is DRUGS that you can by over the counter."

-Josh163rd

Thumbs up Bravo

Josh,

Excellent work. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your art, and when I find time to put something together I expect you'll be interested in seeing it.

Dear Josh, Thank you, but my question was in truth, am sure the Pharmacy companies are working hard to come up with over-the-counter medications that can make one live longer, be more intelligent, and improve ones talents, the drug companies will be the ones getting rich,,,,, there are so many young, smart, talented, rich people that have died looking for the answers through drugs, tragic so tragic,,, so sad, sorry,,, your Hemp proposition reminds of those experts that come up with how-to books on predicting the future but they never seem to be able to pick the right lottery number,,, the turn on, tune in, drop out story is old as dirt, and a failure,,,,, fanatics flocked to buy Beetles records, support Hitler, and watch world class Socker, so what,,, if your art is going to be used to promote certain drugs then maybe you should post in 'Chat' ,,also, advertising is a good industry to get into as your drawing are good, just take care of yourself,