ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Art rage 2 and wacom tablet

Art rage 2 and wacom tablet

Hi,
    I ahve installed the latest driver for the Wacom tablet but everytime i go to open ArtRage, I get the error "This application will only run on a Wacom tablet".

I have looked for updates of Art rage but its like finding a needle in a haystack on this website...does anyone have a link I could use to update Art Rage?...is this the problem?

Wacom now runs as 'bamboo' on the system.
    Last edited by holnmatsgrandad; 04-07-2011 at 02:03 AM. Reason: bamboo

Hi there,

You're correct, updating the software will correct this. You can find the information in our Frequently Asked Questions here:

http://members.artrage.com/faqs#faq37

To register your software and download from our Member Area at http://members.artrage.com :

1/ Click ‘create account’ and follow the instructions if you haven't done so before
    2/ Log in, then click on 'My Products'
    3/ Click 'Register New Product' then select your version of ArtRage , enter your serial number and click the 'register' button to register your software

You should now see your serial number listed on the 'My Products' page and you can click 'download' to download any of the latest versions ( Windows or OS X ).

If you have any problems or need further help, let me know. You can contact us directly via the support page at www.artrage.com/artrage-support.html or via email at support@artrage.com
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design